Well as some of you know i am going to be teaching the 1-2 year olds this year at MDO. I have 10 kiddos 6 girls and 4 boys. It is so much fun. Blaire is in my class so that can be intresting at times but i think it will go well. The first day was great and the time really flew by. The 2nd day was much harder because a couple of the kiddos go and stayed upset thru out the day. I expect next week to be pretty bad because they have been home with mom and day for 5 days since we have seen them last. Hopefully by week 3 and 4 things will be getting better and I will have 10 happy little ones again.
The first week we didnt really do lessons but this coming week we do. I am kinda nervous about having to try and actually teach anything to 10 1 year olds but it will work out. Tuesday is the letter "A" and thursday is the color Red.
Brynnan and Blaire seemed to enjoy thier first week of school and didnt have any problems. I only got a couple pictures because i was trying to welcome in parents as well as get my own kids settled. But i will try to post those as soon as I can.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
First Day of School
Posted by Amber at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment