So as some of you know I lost my camera the day after Easter. Sooo this means that i lost all of my Easter pictures too. I was so upset considering it was Blaires first Easter. So new camera in hand Chris and I had an Easter re-do. Which was actually nice since he was at work during the first one. I might have to have a fake Easter every year. Since the girls were already in thier dresses we took them to take Blue Bonnet pictures. Brynnan was just not in the mood today so it took some effort to get what we got. Blaire did ok but was more interested in eating the flowers, leaves and rocks.
After we got done we changed them out of thier dresses and went over to the playground. This is a new park and they do not have any baby swings. Brynnan being Brynnan cant stay in a big girl swing at all with out falling on her face or back. But today she did great and we have a picture to prove it. She was so proud. Here are some pictures.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Our Fake Easter
Posted by Amber at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love it! Too funny. The girls look beautiful.
Post a Comment