Today is Chris' 30th birthday. And since i forgot that today was the 25th until about noon when i felt awful and called him apologizing i figured i would make up for it by sharing it with the world. And by the world i mean the like 2 of you who will read this.
I wish i had something cool planned like a big party with a bunch of friends and food and drinks but i don't. Chris is working all day and hey lets face it I'm just not that cool. SOOO think we will try to go out to eat either Monday or Tuesday night when he has some time off. Not sure if we are going to take the girls with us or where we are going to go. But we should have fun not matter what we always do.
Chris doesn't seemed to phased by turning 30 (Lord knows I will). Hopefully I will update with some pictures and stuff next week after we go out to eat.
I know these are boring right!
Friday, January 25, 2008
The Big 30
Posted by Amber at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I know what you mean about 2 people reading your blog I have also started a blog a week ago. Not sure anyone is reading it. But in due time.
Take care.
M
Post a Comment