Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 8, September 8th 2009

Today was the first day of MDO for the girls and I. We were all really excited to get the day started this morning. Yesterday Lisa sent out an email asking parents to try to not drop of thier kids before 8:50 as school starts at 9:00 so when i pull up in the parking lot this morning at 8:15 i was not at all suprised to see a mom and kid there waiting..SIGH. Some people just dont get it. The girls had a great first day. I was able to see them here and there thru out the day and they seemed to be having fun playing with friends and in thier classrooms. Shelley and I had an intresting day. We had ALOT of tears, little blood, lots of yucky runny noses and i WISH we would have had some ear plugs LOL. We are now about to head out for some recooperating happy hour drinks. Here is a picture of the girls at home before leaving for school

Photobucket

0 comments: