Well not mine, but the girls. This week was our Vacation Bible School at church. I was one of the "leaders" of the preschoolers. Brynnan was in my group and our theme was Gods Big Backyard. Here was the stage. It looked really cool with the lights off and all the lights and music on.
So my group had 15 kiddos ages 2-5 years. I was WORN OUT by the time 8:00 rolled around and all the parents came and claimed thier kids. We had a really good time and I think Brynnan will have even more fun next year. We will see if Blaire is old enough next year. This is the only picture i got of her. I was too busy with all the other kids to pull out my camera but a friend emailed it to me. This is Brynnan with her friend Clara.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Our First VBS
Posted by Amber at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment